FUJIMAC is the clear choice of air pump with a 40% market share. FujiMAC has dominated the market thanks to close attention to design influences such as high prices for electricity, densely packed neighborhoods where ambient noise can be great irritant, above all, a strict requirement for quality.
Made in Japan. In an era when so many products are outsourced to less developed countries to save money, FujiMAC is unique in its uncompromising focus on high quality Japanese components and assembly.
- FujiMAC pumps are industry leaders for a reason, and we back up our products with an unmatched two year manufacturers replacement warranty.
- FujiMAC air pumps are sold direct to distributors, with protected territories to ensure margins are stable and reliable.
- Selling FujiMAC air pumps is not a sideline. We are wholly focused on selling our products, and distributor support from FujiMAC Air Pumps Ltd is unmatched. Factory representatives are on the ground in the US and Canada, and we are committed to assisting our distributors in increasing sales and retaining satisfied customers.
- FujiMAC diaphragm air pumps are industry leaders in energy consumption, using higher quality internal components to reduce the weight of moving parts and reducing internal temperatures. This allows FujiMAC to achieve superior performance for less energy consumption. The FujiMAC 80 RII uses about the same power as a 50 watt light bulb.
- FujiMAC pumps are designed to run reliably in the 110 degree Japanese summer. Advances in cooling technology allows FujiMAC to operate at temperatures up to 15 degrees lower than competing pumps, which translates into extra years of reliable service.
- FujiMAC is quiet. Unlike some wastewater pumps that require elaborate noise suppression enclosures and other compromises,
- FujiMAC pumps produce as little as 37 decibels, or as quiet as a whisper in a library.
- FujiMAC pumps are small, with two taking up the same space on a warehouse shelf or a service truck as a single competing pump.